MBA Batch 2022-24 - URGENT & IMP - Please select the Major/Minor - Registration Process for the next Semester III.

MBA Batch 2022-24 - URGENT & IMP - Please select the Major/Minor - Registration Process for the next Semester III.

by Prakash Karkar -
Number of replies: 0

Dear Students,

Greetings to all ! 

Now you all have almost finished with your Sem II classes, it is that crucial period for you to decide whether you want to opt for an in depth specialization in one particular domain or to opt for a Major / Minor approach across two domains.

Based on the courses chosen by you in the first two Semesters, your Major specialization is already finalized. Now you have to choose whether you want to go further in depth in the chosen Major or opt for a Minor specialization. 

We will start the Registration Process for the next Semester III from today onwards.  

The process for selecting your options will be available on the link 

https://forms.gle/n6GcBQAhZhomRuKD7

Steps:

1. Click on the above link.
2. Enter your Name and roll number
3. Click on your existing Major Specialization (which you have already chosen in Sem I and Sem II) 
4. If you want to opt for a Minor Specialization then click on the same. Alternatively, if you want to continue in your Major, you can click on the same.
5. Click on the submit button to submit the form.

Please Note – NO changes will be accepted once you confirm the same. 

Deadline- You should Complete and Confirm the Registration on 01st March 2023 - Time before 10.00 am.  

Feel free to talk to me if you have any doubt/query.

Thanks and Regards,

Prakash Karkar
MBA I Coordinator
SIBM Pune
020 61936056